Our Commitment to Your Privacy
At Manthano Children Ministry Training, we gather and process your personal information in accordance with this privacy notice and in compliance with the relevant data protection Regulation and laws. Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy (personal data), we provide this notice explaining our information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is captured, processed and stored. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personal identifiable information may be requested.
• What data do we collect?
• How do we collect your data?
• How will we use your data?
• How do we store your data?
• Marketing and E-Letter.
• What are your data protection rights?
• Privacy policies of other websites.
• How long we keep your data.
• How to contact us.
• How to contact the appropriate authorities.
What data do we collect?
We process your personal information to meet our legal, statutory and contractual obligations and to provide you with our services. We will never collect any unnecessary personal data from you and do not process your information in any way, other than as specified in this notice. We also collect information (including personal information) when you contact us through our website, filled out forms (print and online).
Manthano Children Ministry Training (Manthano CMT) collect the following data:
• Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, Credit/Debit Card information).
• Photographs, videos and customer feedback.
• Information necessary to validate your module booking and to identify you for the purposes of providing the training service.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Manthano CMT with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
• Purchase a training module or register for an event or conference, order products, make requests or special enquiries, and register to receive materials.
• Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards, training events, conferences or via email.
• Sign up for our e -newsletter.
Manthano CMT may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
• Enquires for Disclosure Barring Services from registered organizations where enquires regarding training and safeguarding is requested.
How will we use your data?
We take your privacy very seriously and will never disclose or share your data without your consent, unless required to do so by law. We only retain your data for as long as is necessary and for the purpose(s) specified in this notice. Where you have consented to us providing you with promotional offers and marketing, you are free to withdraw this consent at any time.
The purposes and reasons for processing your personal data are detailed below: -
• Process your training module or event booking.
• Enable us to contact you with special offers on other training modules and services we think you might like.
• Validate your training module and identify you for the purposes of providing the training service.
• Photographs, videos and customer feedback may be collected during the delivery of the training module, conference or event for promotional purpose and staff development. Your name will not be published alongside photographs, videos and feedback.
• Monitor and improve the provision of our training service and events.
• Prevent fraudulent purchases by using the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
• We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website and to share with advertisers.
• Email you our e-letter.
• We collect and process your personal data with your consent when you require our service. We also collect for other purposes as disclosed to you at the point of collection with your consent.
We sometimes use other training organisations to provide some of our services or to provide services to us. To enable them to do this, we may need to let them process your personal information. Our staff and those working for our agents or contractors have a responsibility to keep your information confidential and are only allowed to use it to deliver our services to you.
Sharing and Disclosing Your Personal Information
We do not share or disclose any of your personal information without your consent, other than for the purposes specified in this notice or where there is a legal requirement.
We take your privacy seriously and will take every reasonable measure and precaution to protect and secure your personal data. We work hard to protect you and your information from unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction and have several layers of security measures in place.
You are not obligated to provide your personal information to us, however, as this information is required for us to provide you with our services, we will not be able to offer some/all our services without it.
How do we store your data?
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Marketing and E-Letter
We would like to send you information about products and training service that we think might be beneficial to you, as well as those of other Children Ministry organizations or Training Services featured on our website.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes, giving your data to other members or receiving our e-letter.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes or receive our e-letter, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access - You have the right to request us for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification - You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request we complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure - You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability - You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com.
Privacy policies of other websites
Changes to our privacy notice
We regularly review and may change our data collection and storage to ensure that we collect, store and use only the information we need to provide or improve our services. Where we require your consent for such changes, we will notify you of the change. However, unless you inform us otherwise, we will deem your continued use of our service, to which the change relates to, constitute your consent to the relevant change.
How long we keep your data
Manthano children Ministry Training only retains personal information for as long as is necessary and we have strict review and retention policies in place to meet these obligations. Full contact and activity records are maintained whilst your membership is active. After your membership has ceased with us, your record is flagged as inactive and your contact details are omitted from our routine communications. We have a retention policy that can be made available upon request. Where you have consented to us using your details for direct marketing, we will keep such data until you notify us otherwise and/or withdraw your consent. Respecting your privacy
Manthano Children Ministry Training does not sell, rent or pass on any information about you to other organisations. However, we may share your data with partners or affiliates of Manthano Children Ministry Training subject to this policy including those who assist us to perform our services. We may also need to pass on information when required by law or by a regulatory body.
Safe and secure
We maintain a high level of physical and electronic security in relation to the collection, storage and disclosure of your information. We take reasonable steps to ensure that any information we hold about you is protected.
While we make every reasonable effort to ensure that information sent to us is done securely, we cannot warrant the security of information transmitted to us through the internet. When you transmit information to us via the internet, you do so at your own risk.
You have the right to request details of the information we hold about you. To exercise this right, please contact us at the address given above or by email at [firstname.lastname@example.org]. We will respond within 30 days of receiving your letter or as otherwise required by law.
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Manthano Children Ministry Training has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner's Office helpline on 0303 123 1113 or refer to their website on https://ico.org.uk/make-a-complaint/